About the Event
Hi. My name is Mei-Yee. I am the children’s ministry coordinator at Jaffray since January 2018. I love teaching kids about the Bible and doing activities. Looking forward to see you this summer at Trail Mix! Trail Mix Children’s Day Camp began at Jaffray Church in the summer of 2004 with the sole purpose of sharing the love of Jesus Christ with kids. This year, come and join us for two weeks of exploring God’s handiwork in creation and discover the magnificent designs behind it all – from the vast universe to the minute atom, we will leave no stone unturned!
Madam Mei-Yee Woo
Hi there! My family and I have been attending Jaffray church since I was very young. In my twenties, God called me to pursue seminary studies. I became Jaffray’s full-time pastor in 2015, since then my focus has been on youth and outreach. I love working with people, particularly those who are on the margins of society. I am very much looking forward to spending time with the kids at Trail Mix and working with our staff and volunteers!
Pastor Gabriel Ng
Week 1: July 15-19
Week 2: July 22-26
Week 3: July 29 – Aug 2
Important Information for Parents & Caregivers
- Camp Schedules can be downloaded below.
- If you plan on volunteering at the camp, you must attend the one-day training on Monday July 8 (9:30-4pm). You will also need to have a Vulnerable Sector Police Check completed before the first day of camp. Details can be found on the “Leaders” tab.
- Lunch and snacks are NOT provided for the campers, each much bring his / her own NUT-FREE food. Please label all food containers with your child’s name on them.
- Be sure to pack extra clothes, medications, sunscreen, bug spray, hats, and indoor running shoes for your child. The children will be given cubby holes for storage for the duration of the camp.
Some field trips are weather dependent (e.g. hiking) and therefore might change accordingly, we will do our best to notify you of any changes
Age of Campers (As of July 15, 2019)
Children who are between the ages of 5-12 are registered as “campers”.
Children of ages 5 and under are also welcomed, but must be accompanied by at least one parent, legal guardian, or parent’s designated adult for the entire duration of the camp. The accompanying adult is considered an adult volunteer at the camp, but duties may be limited to caring for the designated child(ren) only (Refer to LEADERS tab). Exceptions to this rule is made on a case-by-case basis.
Cost for Campers
Early Bird (by Tuesday April 30 @ 11:59:59pm EST)
- First Child: $125 / week
- All other siblings: $80 / child / week
Regular Registration (May 1 – June 30)
- First Child: $140 / week
- All other siblings: $100 / child / week
- Each Child: $35 / day
Deadline for all registration: June 30 @ 11:59:59pm EST
Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up
- Early Drop Off (begins at 7:30am) / Late Pick up (until 6:30pm)
- Add $20 / child / week for early drop off or late pick up (i.e. add $40 for both early and late)
- Add $5 / child / day for each early drop off or late pick up
Download the form you want by clicking the link in Blue
Registration Form : TrailMix2019registerform2019
Volunteer Form: trailmax-volunteer form2019
- By Mail: Print and fill out the registration form and mail it to Jaffray Church along with payment (Cheques only). See church address on the registration form.
- In Person: Print and fill out the registration form, along with payment (Cheques or Cash), drop into the secured mail slot at room B11 in the Church Main Building Basement (Sundays 9-12:30pm) or at the Church Office (Mondays to Fridays 10-4pm, Note: office will be closed on all statutory holidays e.g. Victoria Day Monday).