About the Event
Come join us for 3 weeks of exploring God’s power and creativity in all of creation!
Week 1: July 13-17
Week 2: July 20-24
Week 3: July 27 – 31
About Our Staff
Hi there! My family and I have been attending Jaffray church since I was very young. In my twenties, God called me to pursue seminary studies. I became Jaffray’s full-time pastor in 2015, since then my focus has been on youth and outreach. I love working with people, particularly those who are on the margins of society. I am very much looking forward to spending time with the kids at Trail Mix and working with our staff and volunteers
Important Information for Parents & Caregivers
- Camp Schedules can be downloaded below.
- If you plan on volunteering at the camp, you must attend the training from July 6-10, 2020 (9:30-4pm). You will also need to have a Vulnerable Sector Police Check completed before the first day of camp. Details can be found on the “Leaders” tab.
- Lunch and snacks are NOT provided for the campers, each much bring his / her own NUT-FREE food. Please label all food containers with your child’s name on them.
- Be sure to pack extra clothes, medication, sunscreen, bug spray, hats, and indoor running shoes for your child. The children will be given cubby holes for storage for the duration of the camp.
Some field trips are weather dependent (e.g. hiking) and therefore might change accordingly, we will do our best to notify you of any changes
Age of Campers (As of July 13, 2020)
Children who are between the ages of 5-12 are registered as “campers”.
Children of ages 5 and under are also welcomed, but must be accompanied by at least one parent, legal guardian, or parent’s designated adult for the entire duration of the camp. The accompanying adult is considered an adult volunteer at the camp, but duties may be limited to caring for the designated child(ren) only (Refer to LEADERS tab). Exceptions to this rule is made on a case-by-case basis.
Cost for Campers
Early Bird (by April 30 @ 11:59:59pm EST)
- First Child: $125 / week
- All other siblings: $80 / child / week
Regular Registration (May 1 – June 21)
- First Child: $140 / week
- All other siblings: $100 / child / week
- Each Child: $35 / day
Deadline for all registration: June 21 @ 11:59:59pm EST
Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up
- Early Drop Off (begins at 7:30am) / Late Pick up (until 6:30pm)
- Add $10 / child / week for early drop off or late pick up (i.e. add $30 for early and late pick up for 3 weeks of camp)
- Add $2 / child / day for each early drop off or late pick up
Download the form you want by clicking the link in Blue
Registration Form : TrailMix 2020
Volunteer Form: [to be updated]
- By Mail: Print and fill out the registration form and mail it to Jaffray Church along with payment (Cheques only). See church address on the registration form.
- In Person: Print and fill out the registration form, along with payment (Cheques or Cash), drop into the secured mail slot at room B11 in the Church Main Building Basement (Sundays 9-12:30pm) or at the Church Office (Mondays to Fridays, 10-4pm, Note: office will be closed on all statutory holidays).
Inquiries: (416) 282-2063, ext. 105 or 100