1. Our church will continue to fully comply with government authorities and the church building remains closed for in-person services. The Elder Board will monitor closely and re-evaluate at the next meeting on June 27, 2020, or earlier if appropriate.
2. Prayer Meeting will be held this Wednesday at 8pm via online Zoom meeting.
3. We are saddened by the passing of Mrs. Cheng. Please pray for their. Ask the Lord to give them strength and comfort in times of mourning.
4. Sam Phan & Jenna Lee Wedding 2020
It is our great pleasure this morning to publish the Banns of Marriage between Jenna Lee and Sam Phan. They will be married at Knox Presbyterian Church on Saturday June 20, 2020 at 11AM. If any of you know any legal reason why they cannot be married, please speak to Pastor Ken or Pastor Gabe before that date. Please note that due to COVID-19 this ceremony will be private and adhere to all relevant restrictions on maximum gathering size and appropriate physical distancing
5. Ministry Retreat
“Where Do We Go From Here? (1) – Faith Journeys of Canadian Born Chinese Christian”
Date: June 20 , 9am-12:15pm
Speaker: Dr. Enoch Wong
6. Trail Mix VBS will take place online in the summer from July 13 to August 21. The job postings for the have been posted on the https://tjcac.org/trailmix-2/
Anyone between the age of 16-30 y/o is eligible to apply. Please contact Pastor Gabriel (Gabriel.email@example.com) for more information.
7. Currently, there are two options to make weekly offerings:
i. E-transfer with on-line form detailing accompanying breakdown and account number to the church found at www.tjcac.org
ii. Post mailing cheque with accompanying breakdown and account number to the church.
Additional options are being explored and will be announced as they become available.
8. Pastor Ken is on vacation from May 25 to June 8.
9. Join us for Communion after worship over Zoom today.