1. The pandemic in Ontario is unstable and the number of infected people has recently risen. At this time, the Elder Board supports the Cantonese, Mandarin, English and Young Life Ministries discernment that TJCAC remains closed for all in-person services, and will continue only with virtual services. Re-opening of the Church for in person services will be re-assessed in December. Please continue to pray for discernment for our ministry leaders.
2. The Elder Board has an important announcement to make this Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 12:30pm. Will brothers and sisters please sign in using Zoom meeting. Meeting ID and Passcode will be provided via email communication.
3. Joint Prayer Meeting will be held this Wednesday at 8pm via online Zoom meeting. We will pray for Church and Pastoral Team
4. Kidz Connect Fellowship will begin once again on Wednesday, November 4. The weekly children’s (K. to grade 6) fellowship takes place every Wednesday from 7-8pm on Zoom. The children have time to hang out, play games, and go through the Sunday School lesson. Please speak with Pastor Gabriel if you have any questions. Registration is available (https://forms.gle/5uFgwyiW7TgGyHNe7)
5. TJCAC Missions Night
Theme: New Wine Skins
Date: Sat, Nov 14, 2019
6. Joint Leadership Retreat
Topic: Life Cycle of Immigrant Church 2: Multi-Congregational Church
Speaker: Dr. Enoch Wong
Date: Nov 21, 2020
Time: 9am to 12:30pm
Welcome all brothers and sisters to attend
7. Pastor Kenneth Kim will be on vacation from Oct 26 to Nov 2.
8. Church Admin. Assist., Carmen Li will be on vacation from Nov 2 to 27. Should there is any announcement, information and enquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org as usual.