1. Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday November 29 at 12:30 pm via online Zoom meeting. The agenda includes: (1) The election of the 2021-22 elders and (2) The approval of the 2021 fiscal budget. The nominees by the Elder Nominating Committee are Cassandra Cheng(2yrs), Alfred Mo(1 yr), William Ng(1 yr), Sam Wong(1 yr).
The proposed Agenda and Active Membership List and Budget of 2021 have been attached to the email.
Pre-AGM consultation meeting will be held on Sunday November 22 at 12:30pm via online Zoom meeting. All members are encouraged to attend.
- Please be reminded that Pre-registration is required to attend the AGM. The link for the pre-registration is included in the revised AGM Agenda.
- To attend the Pre-AGM Consultation Meeting today at 12:30pm, no pre-registration is required, and they can simply use the Cantonese Worship Zoom Link:
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83685548491
- Meeting ID: 836 8554 8491
2. Rev. Brian Wong & Yick Sum Cmo’s Farewell
The farewell party will be held on Nov 29 at 3-4pm. We will be celebrating communion together during the farewell, those who attend please to prepare bread and cup for the zoom meeting.
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88330323705
- Meeting ID: 883 3032 3705
3. Sunday School
Our study on Galatians continues today at 11am. Today, David Wong will be teaching our class and leading us in a time of discussion. Please contact Pastor Ken if you need the Zoom link at email@example.com. Please note that there will be no Sunday School next week because of the AGM and Rev. Brian’s farewell party.
4. Kidz Connect Fellowship
The children’s (k. to gr.6) fellowship continues this Wednesday from 7-8pm on Zoom. The children have time to hang out, play games, and go through the Sunday School lesson. Please speak with Pastor Gabriel if you have any questions. Registration is available (https://forms.gle/5uFgwyiW7TgGyHNe7)
5. Staff News
Pastor Samuel Or will be on vacation from Nov 17 to 22.
Church Admin. Assist., Carmen Li will be on vacation from Nov 2 to 27. Should there be any announcement, information and enquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org as usual.