- Annual General Meeting
Praise the Lord! At the Annual General Meeting last Sunday, the church members elected the nominees as 2021-22 elders: Cassandra Cheng(2yrs), Alfred Mo(1 yr), William Ng(1 yr), Sam Wong(1 yr). Together with Elder Vincent Ho, they will form the Board of Elders for 2021-22. The 2021 budget was also adopted. Please pray for the new Church Board.
- Sunday School
We will continue our study in Galatians today at 11am. Our brother David Zhang will lead us in a time of study and discussion. We are looking forward to the insights he will bring and how God will use him to sharpen our lives. Please contact Pastor Ken if you need the Zoom link at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joint Christmas Service
Our Joint Christmas Service will be held on Sunday, December 20 at 10:30am on Zoom. Zoom link will be provided in the coming weeks.
- YLM Christmas Celebration
YLM Christmas Celebration will be held on December 20, 3-4pm on Google Meet. We will have Singing carols, nativity skit, read aloud story, thanksgiving and sharing. Please invite your friends to come join us as we celebrate the coming of Jesus!
- The deadline for donation in 2020:
* Electronic transfer of contributions must be transferred before 6pm on December 31
* Mail or hand delivery to the church must be before noon on December 24
Donations received after the above dates will be issued as 2021 tax receipt.
- Staff News: Pastor Gabriel will be away for vacation from Dec 8-13. Please pray this time would be a blessing.
- Communion & Benediction: Please have your elements ready and join us for communion and benediction live on Zoom.