1. Jaffray English Email List
Are you receiving emails from the church? If you would like to be added to the email list, please email email@example.com.
2. Special Lent Prayer Meetings
Every Wednesday in March at 8pm on Zoom.
We invite everyone to understand sin, confession, forgiveness and repentance as we prepare our hearts for Easter in prayer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom link.
3. 2021 Testimonies
For God’s Name & Glory
Dates: Sunday March 14 & 28, April 11 & 25, May 16 & 30 at 11am on Zoom
4. Pastoral Search Committee
The Elder Board, along with one representative appointed by each congregation’s ministry committee, have formed a Pastoral Search Committee. Praise God that Rev. Joe Kok of the CCACC, have agreed to be a resource to the committee on an as needed basis. At this time, no potential candidate has been identified. The committee will meet once a month on Zoom to pray together and to wait upon the Lord to provide His appropriate Senior Pastor to the Jaffray Church. Periodic updates will be provided to the congregations. All are invited to join the prayer meetings, on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, 9:30pm-10:00pm.
5. Annual General Meeting will be held in Zoom on March 28 at 12:30pm. All members are encouraged to attend. The agenda, active membership list and 2020 financial report will be emailed to the members. Additional proposed agenda items for consideration by the Board should be submitted by email to Elder Alfred Mo, Acting Chair, or Vincent Ho, Secretary, on or before 9am on March 21.
- A Consultation Meeting will be held in Zoom on March 21 at 12:30pm. All members are welcome. Registration is not required. (Zoom Meeting ID & Password will be emailed to the members.)
- Pre-registration is required to attend the AGM using the attached link, please complete 1 form for each member: https://forms.gle/wBi8oqoygwT5KkRG6
Zoom Link For AGM: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84418492736
Zoom Meeting ID: 844 1849 2736
Password will be provided once members have registered
6. Zoom Accounts
Please be advised that all Jaffray’s Zoom accounts have been upgraded to accommodate 500 participants. Effective March 15th, all meetings will be using the new Meeting ID, with password unchanged. The new sign-in information will be provided via Sunday bulletins, or individual notifications. For more information please contact Elder Alfred Mo.