1. Joint Missions Convention 2021
Today’s the last day for JMC2021. We pray that the Lord has spoken to your heart and that you will prayerfully respond to His call. Please follow this link to submit your response and share with us what you have personally received from the Lord: https://forms.gle/yXJTaEKHZoDduCJk8
Alternatively, you can also fill in the attached pledge form and email it back to Elder Vincent Ho at email@example.com before July 31, 2021.
JMC2021 has incurred a deficit of $74,000. If you are so moved to help cover this deficit, please send your donation by e-transfer directly to “CCACA”, specifying “JMC2021”, by PayPal or by using your credit card. For detailed instructions, please refer to the attached announcement.
Thanks to your faithful giving, our missionaries here and far have been enabled to work hard for the furtherance of the gospel. Six months into the year, we currently have a shortfall of $11.350 for our $74,000 budget-to-date as of June 30, 2021. We pray that the Lord will continue to provide through you so that we will be able to offer what we have pledged to missionaries and mission organizations. The Lord loves a cheerful giver!
2. In-Person Sunday Worship
TJCAC encourages all members to attend in-person Sunday Worship Service starting on September 5, 2021 while following all provincial regulations. Simultaneous Live Streaming of Worship will be available on virtual platforms for those who choose not to attend in-person. Competing church events on Sundays, like Sunday School, will give priority to Worship and remain virtual at the beginning while we establish safe processes for in-person community.
3. Communion Sunday
On the first Sunday of each month we have Communion together in our Zoom gathering. Please prepare your elements next week to receive Jesus Christ.
4. Jaffray English Email List
Are you receiving emails from the church? If you would like to receive information regarding worship, events, prayer meetings and other important announcements, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Prayer Meeting
Our prayer meetings are held every Wednesday at 8pm via online Zoom meeting.
6. Pastor James Huang’s Ordination
will be held on August 15 (Sunday) at 3 pm. Please join either in-person at church or on Zoom. Please reserve time to join.
Due to COVID restrictions, please pre-register online by Aug 12 if you plan to join in-person https://forms.gle/MjYL5Xt6LvKMxYwj9. If your registration is accepted (on a first come first serve basis), you will receive a ticket number via email.
7. Offering & Financial Statement
Total Offering Record and Financial Statement for January to June, 2021 is attached. Kindly check your offering amount if it is correct. Please contact Deacon Andy Pak (email@example.com) or Sam Wong should you have any questions.
8. Prayer for Trail Mix:
- Lord Jesus, You said to welcome the children. May You bless the children who will be coming to the Trail Mix camp from July 19 to 30 and from Aug 9 to 20. May You open their hearts to see Your wonderful love and lead them to welcome You into their hearts.
- May You be with all the leaders and volunteers of the camp. May You give them wisdom, love and joy as they serve You. May their words be filled with encouragements. May the children enjoy their company. Let them be blessed by one another.
- Pray that the technology will work smoothly and pray against any power outages at the church during the Trail Mix camp. May You protect the children and all the volunteers and the leaders. May Your light shine upon the Trail Mix camp.