1. TJCAC Reopening: TJCAC will reopen for in-person ministry for all ministry related events and meetings beginning tentatively on Sunday, February 27, 2022. We will be complying with all public health regulations, and will monitor the pandemic trends and adjust timelines if needed. We will leave the exact date for each ministry’s re-opening to the leading of the Holy Spirit for each ministry. Please complete all room bookings with Carmen, Church Admin Assistant, and appoint a ministry secretary for every event to keep records of attendance for future contact tracing.
2. English Worship: Re-opening We will reopen to in-person worship on Sunday, February 27 at 9am. Please remember to register on the pre-screening form, to social distance and keep masks on at all times indoors.
3. Mandarin Congregation: 10th Year Anniversary Mandarin Congregation will celebrate their 10th year anniversary on Sunday February 27. We thank our Heavenly Father for his protection and guidance. Let’s pray that this congregation be a blessing to many more people.’
4. Baptism & Membership Class Date: Every Sunday in February Time: 11am-12pm Location: Zoom
5. Sunday School Next Class: The Book of Acts Date: On Sunday March 6 – May 29 Time: 11am-12pm Location: Hybrid in-person and Zoom
6. Jaffray English Email List: Are you receiving emails from the church? If you would like to receive information regarding worship, events, prayer meetings and other important announcements, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the email list.
7. Prayer Meeting: Our English prayer meeting continues this Wednesday at 8pm. Zoom link will be sent out to those on the email list.
8. Donation Tax Receipts: Deacon Andy Pak of the Finance Dept. is now sending the 2021 donation tax receipts via email (email@example.com) (sender: Andy Pak). This email may be forwarded to the recipient’s “Spam/Junk” Mailbox, so please note and pay attention. If you change your address, email address, and phone number, please also provide it to Carmen Li for church records and contact.
9. Staff News: Pastor Samuel Or announced last week in Cantonese Worship that he is in the process of being a candidate for a new pastoral role specific for outreach to Hong Kong new immigrants and young people at Scarborough Chinese Alliance Church. As a result, he and his family may be called to leave Jaffray Church in the next few months. The earliest confirmation of this calling will be in the beginning of March, 2022. Please pray and discern together for God’s leading for Pastor Samuel, for his family, and for Jaffray to advance the Kingdom of God.