1. While following all of Ontario’s updated COVID 19 public health measures and advice detailed in our safety plan, starting Apr 1, 2022, the following changes for indoor services are in effect at TJCAC:
- capacity limits and physical distance mandates have been lifted
- pre-registration for attendance is no longer required
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements, hand sanitizing, and passive screening remain in place
TJCAC encourages all attendees to meet in person for the Lord calls us together, and we will reassess our indoor policies and procedures monthly to support in person services.
2. Prayer Meeting will be held this Wednesday at 8pm on Zoom.
3. Hosanna Fellowship- Rec Night (in person, Promiseland Room)
Date: June 17, Friday
4. Port Union Waterfront Festival
Date: June 25
Time: 11am- 3pm
Location: Port Union Waterfront Park
Come join for this community event! We will have an information booth for our church and will need lots of help to share God’s love with our neighbours! Please sign up with Pastor Gabe (Gabriel.email@example.com) if you are interested in helping out for part of the day or for the whole event.
5. Church BBQ
Registration Link: https://tjcac.org/cmc_joint_bbq_2022/
We will be hosting our first church lunch on Sun Jul 3, 2022 at 12:30pm to celebrate and encourage meeting in person after over 2 years of pandemic restrictions. Pay at the door with exact change $8/adult (12 yrs or older); $4/child (5-11 yrs); and free for anyone who is joining such a lunch program for the first time. Online pre-registration is required and the link will be available on our church website as of Saturday Jun. 11, 2022. Deadline for pre-registration is Friday Jun. 24. Homemade cupcakes will ONLY be provided to those who have pre-registered online.
6. TrailMix VBS
Theme: Hidden Treasures
Dates: July 11-29
For more information and to register : https://tjcac.org/ylm-e/trailmix-2022/
If you have questions please contact Pastor Gabriel, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Urbana 2022, “Rise Up”, will take place December 28-31, 2022 in Indiana, Indianapolis. Registration has begun. For more details, please visit: https://urbana.org/. Please contact Elder Cynthia So for subsidy applications: email@example.com.
8. Pastor James will be on vacation from June 1 to 24. For matters related to the Mandarin Congregation Ministries during this period, please contact Deaconess Josephine Lam, the Vice Chairman of the Mandarin Congregation Ministries Committee.
9. Pastor Kenneth Kim will be on vacation from June 6 to 20.